Educational Policy Lead, Oxfam Ibis (Denmark)
- At Oxfam she focuses on fighting inequality in education including through fighting commercialization of education and on advocating for transformative quality education, including gender transformative education as well as for increased funding for free, quality, public education.
- Coauthored the Oxfam global report on the Power of Education to Fight Inequality
- Worked at Oxfam IBIS since February 2017
- Is a member of the Global Partnership for Education Board of Directors, representing CSO1 (International & Northern Civil Society Organizations) since 2019. She is also a member of the Finance and Risk committee and has previously served as Alternate Board Member
- Has previously served as Board member of the Global Campaign for Education, worked as Head of Policy at Global Focus (the Danish coalition of civil society organisations), was a policy advisor on European and global affairs in the Danish Parliament and an advisor for a Danish MEP in the European Parliament.
- Holds a BA in International Relations with Development Studies from University of Sussex, an MA in African Studies from the University of Copenhagen and an MBA from Aros Business Academy